GLORY TO GOD GLORY TO GOD

  • javarius1
    Message 1 of 173 , Dec 30, 2001
      GOD WE GIVE YOU THE GLORY IN THIS CLUB TODAY &
      EVERYDAY YOU ARE SO WORTHY OF THE GLORY & THE HONOR OF MY
      PRAISE FROM THE RISEN OF THE SUN TO THE GOING DOWN OF
      THE SAME LORD I'M GONNA PRAISE YOU & STAND ON YOUR
      WORD THAT I'M TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED AND I'M TOO
      ANOITED TO BE DISAPOINTED<br>GLORY TO GOD GLORY TO GOD! I
      GOT A PERSONAL THING GOING ON HERE LORD I THANK,YOU I
      THANK,YOU LORD <br>GLORY TO YOUR NAME JESUS GLORY TO GOD
    • javarius1
      Message 173 of 173 , Mar 12, 2002
        THE WORLD PASSETH AWAY... BUT HE THAT DOETH THE
        WILL OF GOD ABIDETH FOREVER." I JOHN 2:17 LORD HELP US
        TO SEE THE EVIDENCE OF YOUR PRESENCE AND TO REALIZE
        ANEW YOUR PROMISE TO BE WITH THOSE WHO KEEP YOUR
        COMMANDMENTS...