Hello to all..........

  • inspirationn
    Message 1 of 173 , Dec 8, 2001
      Sending up the praises to our heavenly
      father.....Lord you are everything and more!!!.....I bless your
      name this christmas season.....for your birth......and
      for your death.....in the Mighty name of Jesus.....I
      pray blessings on you all........sending Love always
    • javarius1
      Message 173 of 173 , Mar 12, 2002
        THE WORLD PASSETH AWAY... BUT HE THAT DOETH THE
        WILL OF GOD ABIDETH FOREVER." I JOHN 2:17 LORD HELP US
        TO SEE THE EVIDENCE OF YOUR PRESENCE AND TO REALIZE
        ANEW YOUR PROMISE TO BE WITH THOSE WHO KEEP YOUR
        COMMANDMENTS...