HELLO & WELCOME TO A NEW DAY IN THE WORD

  • javarius1
    Message 1 of 173 , Nov 2, 2001
      PRAISE GOD FOR HE IS WORTHY OF MY PRAISE GOD IS
      HAS HIGHLY EXALTED HIM.... THAT AT THE NAME OF JESUS
      EVERY KNEE SHOULD BOW.. PHILLIPPIANS2:9~10 <br>JESUS
      JESUS HOW SWEET IS THY NAME JESUS JESUS EVERYDAY THE
      SAME JESUS LET ALL THE SAINTS PROCLAIM IT'S WORTHY
      PRAISE FOREVER.. WE HONOR GOD'S NAME WHEN CALL HIM OUR
      FATHER AND LIVE LIKE HIS SON....
    • javarius1
      Message 173 of 173 , Mar 12, 2002
        THE WORLD PASSETH AWAY... BUT HE THAT DOETH THE
        WILL OF GOD ABIDETH FOREVER." I JOHN 2:17 LORD HELP US
        TO SEE THE EVIDENCE OF YOUR PRESENCE AND TO REALIZE
        ANEW YOUR PROMISE TO BE WITH THOSE WHO KEEP YOUR
        COMMANDMENTS...