HELLO & WELCOME TO THE WORD!

  • javarius1
    Message 1 of 173 , Oct 31, 2001
      HE ABIDES IN ME, AND I IN HIM, BEARS MUCH FRUIT:
      FOR WITHOUT ME YOU CAN DO NOTHING.. JOHN15:5 TODAYS
      THOUGHT FOR THE DAY THE "WORK" OF GOD~!<br>I NEED THEE O
      I NEED THEE, EVERY HOUR I NEED THEE O BLESS ME NOW
      MY SAVIOR I COME TO THEE... TO DO THE WORK OF GOD,
      WE MUST TRUST GOD TO WORK THROUGH US... <br><br>MAY
      GOD BLESS YOU & KEEP YOU IT'S MY PRAYER!
    • javarius1
      Message 173 of 173 , Mar 12, 2002
        THE WORLD PASSETH AWAY... BUT HE THAT DOETH THE
        WILL OF GOD ABIDETH FOREVER." I JOHN 2:17 LORD HELP US
        TO SEE THE EVIDENCE OF YOUR PRESENCE AND TO REALIZE
        ANEW YOUR PROMISE TO BE WITH THOSE WHO KEEP YOUR
        COMMANDMENTS...