GREETINGS IN JESUS NAME

  • javarius1
    Message 1 of 173 , Oct 22, 2001
      I'AM ASKING FOR PRAYER FOR MY FAMILY THE DOCTOR
      GAVE MY COUSIN 2 TO 4 WEEKS TO LIVE ALSO MY
      GRANDFATHER IS IN THE HOSPITAL I REALLY NEED YOUR PRAYERS
      TODAY'S SCRIPTURE JOSHUA 3:7 AS I WAS WITH MOSES , SO I
      WILL BE WITH THEE. TODAY'S THOUGHT I WILL STAND ON
      YOUR WORD OH LORD KNOWING YOU WILL NEVER LEAVE ME NOR
      FORSAKE ME & IT'S SPECAIL BECAUSE YOU SAID EVEN TILL THE
      END ON THE WORLD YOUR LOVE IS SO ALSOME AND MY PRAISE
      IS SO HIGH...
    • javarius1
      Message 173 of 173 , Mar 12, 2002
        THE WORLD PASSETH AWAY... BUT HE THAT DOETH THE
        WILL OF GOD ABIDETH FOREVER." I JOHN 2:17 LORD HELP US
        TO SEE THE EVIDENCE OF YOUR PRESENCE AND TO REALIZE
        ANEW YOUR PROMISE TO BE WITH THOSE WHO KEEP YOUR
        COMMANDMENTS...