Seeking God

  • Becky
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 15, 2003
      Seeking God

      Most children love to play hide & seek. No one wants to be found immediately, but neither do they want to remain hidden & forgotten. God promises to be visible to all wholehearted seekers. God doesn't play games with us, even seemingly harmless ones like hide & seek. And for all who find Him, it's an eternal case of finder's keepers.

      Are you trying to play games with God? God places Himself in the open for all wholehearted seekers & presents His much-sought-after children with everlasting love & long-range plans.

      Jan Carlbert
      The Hungry Heart

      Oh god, You are my God;
      Early will I see You;
      My sould thirsts for You;
      My flesh longs for You
      In a dry & thirsty land
      Where there is no water.
      Psalm 63:1

      Seek the Lord & His strength;
      Seek His face evermore!
      Remember His marvelous works which He has done;
      His wonders, & the judgements of His mouth.
      1 Chronicles 16:11-12

      In His Mercies,
      Becky

      Isaiah 38:17 Behold, it was for my peace that I had intense bitterness; but You have loved back my life from the pit of corruption and nothingness, for You have cast all my sins behind Your back.

      If you meet me and forget me, you lose nothing...but if you meet Jesus and forget Him, you lose everything!

      The safest road to hell is the gradual one-the gentle slope, soft underfoot, without sudden turnings, without milestones, without signposts. C.S. Lewis

      http://my.homewithgod.com/inhismercies/

    • Becky
      Message 2 of 2 , May 13, 2004
        Seeking God

        O God, You are my God;
        Early will I seek You;
        My soul thirsts for You;
        My flesh longs for You
        In a dry & thirsty land
        Where there is no water.
        Psalm 63:1

        Seek the Lord & His strength;
        Seek His face evermore!
        Remember His marvelous works which He has done,
        His wonders, & the judgements of His mouth.
        1 Chronicles 16:11-12

        If you confess with your mouth the Lord
        Jesus & believe in your heart that God has
        raised Him from the dead, you will be saved
        Romans 10:9

        Most children love to play hide & seek. No one wants to be found immediately, but neither do they want to remain hidden & forgotten. God promises to be visible to all wholehearted seekers. God doesn't play games with us, even seemingly harmless ones like hide & seek. And for all who find Him, it's an eternal case of finders keepers.

        Are you trying to play games with God? God places Himself in the open for all wholehearted seekers & presents His much-sough-after children with everlasting love & long-range plans.

        Jan Carlberg
        The Hungry Heart