Greetings!!

  • Allen Sherry
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2003
      Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. I am Allen Sherry.
      I am 17 years old and I live in Ohio, USA. I am a non-denominational
      Christian. I was born again in November 8, 2001, at Charity Bible
      School in Ephrata, PA. I am the owner of 3 groups:
      http://groups.msn.com/DiscipleClassforChristians/_whatsnew.msnw
      http://groups.msn.com/CambridgeGospleTapeMinistries

      Your brother in Christ,
      Allen Sherry
    • Becky
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2003
        Well hello Allen Sherry! I just joined here and am a moderator here
        now, and I wanted to personally say hello and welcome. It's very
        nice to meet you. If there's anything I can do for you let me know.
        May you be blessed beyond measure.

        In His Mercies,
        Becky

        Isaiah 38:17 Behold, it was for my peace that I had intense
        bitterness; but You have loved back my life from the pit of
        corruption and nothingness, for You have cast all my sins behind Your
        back.

        If you meet me and forget me, you lose nothing...but if you meet
        Jesus and forget Him, you lose everything!

        The safest road to hell is the gradual one-the gentle slope, soft
        underfoot, without sudden turnings, without milestones, without
        signposts. C.S. Lewis

        http://my.homewithgod.com/inhismercies/

        --- In wordofthelivinggodministry@yahoogroups.com, "Allen Sherry"