HELLO & WELCOME TO THE WORD!

  • javarius1
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2003
      JUST WANT TO GIVE A PRAISE REPORT THE LORD IS BLESSING ME RIGHT NOW
      AND I WILL ALWAYS HAVE A PRAISE THAT I GOT TO GET OUT! PRAISE YE THE
      LORD
    • javarius1
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 23, 2003
        I WANT TO THANK, GOD FOR ALLOWING ME TO SEE ANOTHER BIRTHDAY
        LORD YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING AND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ....AND I'M STILL
        STANDING ON YOUR WORD .... FOR THE TRUE DESIRES OF MY HEART,,,,,
      • javarius1
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 24, 2003
          GOD'S WORD PROMOTES THE BODY'S HEALTH, IT SOOTHES THE ACHE OF GUILT
          AND SHAME; FOR JESUS DIED TO BEAR OUR SIN TO GIVE NEW HOPE IN HIS
          BLEST NAME.....HOPE IN THE HEART PUTS A SMILE ONTHE FACE....
        • javarius1
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 30, 2003
            GOD ALSO HAS HIGHLY EXALTED HIM.... THAT AT THE NAME OF JESUS
            EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW>>PHILLIPIANS2:,9~10