WORD OF THE LIVING GOD MINISTRY

  • javarius1
    Message 1 of 173 , Sep 25, 2001
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for WORD OF THE LIVING GOD MINISTRY
    • javarius1
      Message 173 of 173 , Mar 12, 2002
        THE WORLD PASSETH AWAY... BUT HE THAT DOETH THE
        WILL OF GOD ABIDETH FOREVER." I JOHN 2:17 LORD HELP US
        TO SEE THE EVIDENCE OF YOUR PRESENCE AND TO REALIZE
        ANEW YOUR PROMISE TO BE WITH THOSE WHO KEEP YOUR
        COMMANDMENTS...