hello family of the WOTLG

  • jag35211
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2002
      I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills from which cometh my help. My
      help cometh from the LORD which made heaven and earth. He will not
      suffer thy foot to be moved. HE that keepeth thee will not slumber.
      The LOrd will preserve thee from all evil and he shall preserve thy
      soul. I live by those words, May God continue to bless this club.
      Jesus lives! Sorry i have not been able to post as often as I would
      like, but i must do the work of my father who made me. GBU all...Love
      Jag