You Saints are the Salt of this Earth!

  • gloryjumper
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2002
      What is always on my mind, and has been before the forming of this
      group, is that when we're gone - when Christ snatches up His bride,
      us -who are the unsaved going to look up to for guidance.
      All of a sudden we are not there and folks are crapping their
      britches thinking "What the hell...", heh, what the hell indeed!
      For thats next - God's wrath! How many of these lost souls will
      have had seeds planted by caring christian brothers and sisters?
      Will they be looking at your Bible and all the underlinings? Will
      they consider the simple truth of the need of Christ and Christ
      only? Will they, who are lost in a loveless world recall Christ
      love which shined through you and pursue Him?
      O dear Saints!
      I know the fears. Some of you may be thinking "well, if I give my
      all to Him I'll be giving up all." NO! The more that you give the
      more He gives to you. Honest!
      Have you sinned and feel unworthy to serve Him?
      Admit it, repent, accept His love and MOVE ON!
      Is he giving you just a little love? Give it away! He'll replace
      it with more - then give that away! He will give you more and more,
      as long as you are spreading His love He will not leave you empty.
      The more you give up the more you will get!
      When one comes to Christ all heaven rejoices!
      When we are gone do us all a favor Saints. Give us even more to
      rejoice for - those who find Him, even in the darkest of all times!
      My love
      My Blessings
      Steve