JESUS CHRIST IS ALIVE!

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2013

      JESUS CHRIST IS ALIVE!

      "I am the Living One; I was dead, and behold I am alive for ever and ever!
      And I hold the keys of death and Hades" (Revelation 1:18 NIV).

      I once saw a sticker on a vehicle that reads thus: "If your God is
      crucified, try Allah." I laughed to yourself and pitied the originator of
      such idea. Apparently it refers to the crucifixion of Jesus Christ, but the
      originator of the idea and those that are promoting it do not know that the
      crucifixion of Jesus Christ was not the end of His story. In fact it was
      the beginning of His triumph over death and Satan. Paul put it this way:
      "None of the rulers of this age understood it, for if they had, they would
      not have crucified the Lord of glory" (1 Corinthians 2:8 NIV).

      It is a historical fact that Jesus Christ was crucified outside the city of
      Jerusalem. He died on the cross according the Scriptures. He was buried in
      a tomb. But praise the Lord, He was raised on the third day! He appeared to
      many of His disciples and others for forty days before He ascended to
      heaven (see Matthew 28; Mark 16; Luke 24; John 20, 21 and Acts 1). He told
      John: "I am the Living One; I was dead, and behold I am alive for ever and
      ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades" (Revelation 1:18 NIV). He is
      now at the right hand of God interceding for us (Romans 8:34; Hebrews 7:25;
      1 John 2:1).

      Jesus Christ is alive! He was the only religious leader that died and was
      raised again. This is a great assurance that Christians are not serving a
      dead God. It is a great hope that when Christians die, they also will be
      raised with Him at the end of the age. Jesus said, "I am the resurrection
      and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and
      whoever lives and believes in me will never die" (John 11:25-26 NIV). Do
      you have these assurance and hope? If you are not sure of your eternal
      life, try the eternal living Jesus.

      This message was first sent out on March 23, 2008. There is a message
      written by me that proves the logic of the doctrine of resurrection of
      Jesus Christ. It is titled "IF JESUS CHRIST HAS NOT BEEN RAISED...." You
      may request for it by writing me at <spiritualdigest@...>. Happy
      Easter!