OUR PRAYERS FOR YOU IN THE YEAR 2013

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2012
      Dearly Beloved,

      OUR PRAYERS FOR YOU IN THE YEAR 2013

      Praise the Lord for witnessing another year 2013!

      As usual, Opeyemi (my wife) and our children (Boluwatife, IfeOluwa, Michael
      and Abraham) are joining me to welcome you into the New Year with these
      prophetic prayers adapted from Exodus 34:10 (TEV):

      - The Lord will make a new covenant with you this new year;

      - He will do great things in your life in people's presence such as have
      never been done anywhere on earth;

      - And all the people will see the great things the Lord will do, because He
      is going to do an awesome thing for you this year in Jesus´┐Ż name. Amen.

      Happy and prosperous New Year!

      In His service,

      Bayo Afolaranmi (Pastor),

      Baptist Building, Oke Bola,