COME WITH CONFIDENCE

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2012

      COME WITH CONFIDENCE

      �Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may
      receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need� (Hebrews 4:16
      NIV).

      �In him and through faith in him we may approach God with freedom and
      confidence� (Ephesians 3:12 NIV).

      At last, this old year is winding up! The new year is coming with many hope
      and expectations. Do we need to be afraid? Absolutely not! For we are
      serving the One who holds the future. We can sing with that hymn writer,
      �Because He lives I can face tomorrow. Because He lives all fear is gone.
      Because I know He holds the future, And life is worth the living, just
      because He lives.�

      Take an honest look at yourself. Has this passing year been tough for you?
      Cling on to God for better greater thing in the coming year. Were you
      disappointed in something this year? Next year will be an appointed year
      for good for you.

      What you need is to come with confidence to the throne of grace and make
      known your desires unto God. Feel free in His presence. Jesus Christ says,
      �Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will
      receive, and your joy will be complete� (John 16:24, NIV). Tell Him what
      you want Him to do for you in the year 2013, and believe that He will do
      it. �Therefore, brothers, since we have confidence to enter the Most Holy
      Place by the blood of Jesus, by a new and living way opened for us through
      the curtain, that is, his body, and since we have a great priest over the
      house of God, LET US DRAW NEAR TO GOD WITH A SINCERE HEART IN FULL
      ASSURANCE OF FAITH, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty
      conscience and having our bodies washed with pure water. Let us hold
      unswervingly to the hope we profess, FOR HE WHO PROMISED IS FAITHFUL�
      (Hebrews 10:19-23 NIV).

      God is waiting for you. You need to enter His presence with assurance that
      He would never withhold good things for you this coming year.

      Happy New Year (2013) in advance!

      This message was first sent out on December 28, 2003.