YOU ALSO CAN PRAISE GOD!

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 13, 2012

      YOU ALSO CAN PRAISE GOD!

      "The village musicians gather at the village well to sing of the triumphs
      of the Lord. Again and again they sing the ballad of how the Lord saved
      Israel" (Judges 5:11 TLB).

      I was in a cybercaf� one day when a young man just bursted into song of
      praise to God. He was even rolling on the ground as he was appreciating His
      Creator. All of us that were there surfing the Internet could not fathom
      the cause of the sudden praise. It was in his praises that we heard that he
      has just discovered that he got good result in the GCE examination he sat
      for recently. He recounted in his praises how he had breakthrough
      especially in some important subjects in the examination after many
      attempts in ten years. Indeed, he deserves to sing song of praise to God!

      Deborah and the people of Israel did not have good result in any written
      examination, but they had more causes to sing song of praise to God. They
      had just had resounding victory over one of their archenemies � the
      Canaanites. They testified to the goodness of God in their lives.

      Do you also have any cause to sing song of praise to God? God is good all
      the time! Even when it seems that He has not done what you want from Him,
      there are still many causes to sing song of praise to Him. Habakkuk
      concluded his prophecy with words of praise in spite of the fact that it
      seemed God did not act as he expected. Hear him: "Though the fig tree does
      not bud and there are no grapes on the vines, though the olive crop fails
      and the fields produce no food, though there are no sheep in the pen and no
      cattle in the stalls, yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will be joyful in
      God my Savior. The Sovereign LORD is my strength; he makes my feet like the
      feet of a deer, he enables me to go on the heights" (Habakkuk 3:17-19 NIV).
      The psalmist said, "It is good to praise the LORD and make music to your
      name, O Most High" (Psalm 92:1 NIV). You also can praise God!

      This message was first sent out on July 10, 2005.