OUR PRAYERS FOR YOU IN THE YEAR 2012

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2012
      Dearly Beloved,
      OUR PRAYERS FOR YOU IN THE YEAR 2012
      Praise the Lord for witnessing another year 2012!
      As usual, Opeyemi (my wife) and our children (Boluwatife, IfeOluwa, Michael
      and Abraham) are joining me to welcome you into the New Year with these
      prophetic prayers adapted from Psalm 126 (BBE):
      - The Lord will change your story for the better this year;
      - He will fill your mouth with laughter, and your tongue with a glad cry;
      - You will labour and eat the fruits of your labour;
      - You will testify among the people this year that the Lord has done great
      things for you;
      - People will indeed rejoice with you this year in Jesus´┐Ż name. Amen.
      Happy and prosperous New Year!
      In His service,
      Bayo Afolaranmi (Pastor),
      Baptist Building, Oke Bola,