HE KNOWS WHAT HE WOULD DO!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2 10:39 AM
      Dearly Beloved,
      HE KNOWS WHAT HE WOULD DO!
      “Then Jesus lifted up His eyes, and seeing a great multitude coming
      toward Him, He said to Philip, ‘Where shall we buy bread, that these
      may eat?’ But this He said to test him, for He Himself knew what He
      would do” (John 6:5-6 NKJV).
      At times, it seems as if God does not know what we are passing
      through, or that He knows but He does not know what to do to rescue us
      from our predicaments. In fact, many people have concluded that God is
      either powerless or is not existing because of their seemingly
      terrible situations. However, no situation meets Him unaware or
      unprepared. In fact, He does know what He would do in every situation.
      A great crowd followed Jesus Christ to a lonely place. They were with
      Him till late in the afternoon. Having fed these people with spiritual
      food, Jesus asked Philip, one of His disciples, about how the people
      would be fed with physical food also. Philip could not imagine what
      would satisfy this great multitude, but Jesus Himself knew what He
      would do, and He eventually did what He had in mind: miraculously
      providing food for the thousands of people.
      No matter your situation, God knows what He would do and He will
      eventually do it in His own time and in His own way. Just rely on Him.
      A Yoruba singer says, “Olorun mo ohun ti yo se; Jesu mi mo ohun ti yo
      se; Emi Mimo mo ohun ti yo se o t’aye mi yo fi dara.” [God knows what
      He would do; My Jesus knows what He would do; the Holy Spirit knows
      what He would do to make my life better.] Jesus Christ told His
      disciples, “For your Father knows the things you have need of before
      you ask Him” (Matthew 6:8 NKJV).