DO IT AGAIN!

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2011
      DO IT AGAIN!
      “But Simon answered and said to Him, ‘Master, we have toiled all night
      and caught nothing; nevertheless at Your word I will let down the
      net’” (Luke 5:5 NKJV).
      Simon Peter and his colleagues were professional fishermen who knew
      all what it took to catch fish successfully in the familiar Lake of
      Gennesaret. They worked all night to catch fish but they could not. At
      daybreak, Simon Peter had given up hope of catching any fish that day
      as he was preparing to go back home empty handed. However, his boat
      became a preaching platform for Jesus Christ. After His ministration,
      Jesus told Peter to let down his net into the deep of the lake.
      Ordinarily, Peter would have argue with Jesus that that time was not
      the right time to carry out such an action, after all, he and his
      colleagues did it at the best time in night without success. However,
      because Jesus said so, Peter was ready to obey. He let down his net
      into the lake and he had a great catch of fish.
      Many people have been making efforts to succeed in many endeavours.
      They have applied their professional know-how without success. Many of
      such people are contemplating of giving up or have even given up on
      such endeavours. However, more efforts and commitment will make them
      have success, especially if they can put their faith in God who can
      turn the impossibility to possibility.
      What have you done or are still doing that is without desired result?
      Are you contemplating abandoning the project? Do not give up on it! Do
      it again especially with faith in God. "Everything is possible for him
      who believes" (Mark 9:23 NIV).