AS NIGERIANS GO TO THE POLLS

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2011
      AS NIGERIANS GO TO THE POLLS
      �Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: �May those who love you be secure. May
      there be peace within your walls and security within your citadels�� (Psalm
      122:6-7 NIV).
      My message this week is different from the usual ones as it is a call for
      prayers as Nigerians go to the polls next month to elect new political
      leaders that will be at the helm of affairs in various positions for the
      next four years. If you are a Nigerian, good, if not, please join us to pray
      for the most populous country in Africa.
      Pray that God will guide the Nigerian electorate to elect the right
      candidates for the various positions ranging from members of state houses of
      assembly, state governors, federal legislature and above all the president
      of the country.
      Pray that each vote casted will count and that at the end of the exercise,
      people�s choices will emerge as the elected leaders.
      Pray against any form of electoral malpractices before, during and after the
      elections.
      Pray that the electoral umpires will conduct the elections with the fear of
      God without any form of partiality.
      Pray for peace and security of lives and properties before, during and after
      the elections.
      You can also add more prayer points to these as you are led.
      Above all, pray for the absolute will of God to be done in the whole
      exercise.
      �The earnest prayer of a righteous man has great power and wonderful
      results� (James 5:16 TLB).
      For Nigerians who are eligible to vote, please go out to exercise your civil
      duty. God bless you!

      http://bibleverseofthedaybypastorbayo.blogspot.com/ for daily edifying Bible
      verses.