HELLO & GOD BLESS WORD FAMILY

  • javarius1
    Message 1 of 173 , Feb 26 9:47 AM
      THE WORD OF THE LORD ENDURETH FOREVER>"1 PETER
      1:25 LETS STAY IN THE WORD !!!!!!! AND LETS LET LOOSE
      OUR PRAISE AT THE PRAISE PLACE THE HOTTEST SPOT FOR
      ALL GODS PEOPLE!!!!!! HE'S THE ONLY STAR IN THE CLUB
      !!!!!!!!!SHOW YOUR SUPPORT LET GOD KNOW JUST HOW MUCH OF A
      PRAISE YOU HAVE TO LET LOOSE!!!!!!
    • javarius1
      Message 173 of 173 , Mar 12, 2002
        THE WORLD PASSETH AWAY... BUT HE THAT DOETH THE
        WILL OF GOD ABIDETH FOREVER." I JOHN 2:17 LORD HELP US
        TO SEE THE EVIDENCE OF YOUR PRESENCE AND TO REALIZE
        ANEW YOUR PROMISE TO BE WITH THOSE WHO KEEP YOUR
        COMMANDMENTS...