OUR PRAYERS FOR YOU IN THE YEAR 2009

  • Adebayo Afolaranmi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2009
      OUR PRAYERS FOR YOU IN THE YEAR 2009
      To God be the glory for the grace to see another year—year 2009!
      As usual, Opeyemi my wife, and Boluwatife and IfeOluwa our children
      are joining me to welcome you into the New Year with these prayers
      adapted from Isaiah 40:4-5 (AMP):
      - Every valley in your life shall be lifted and filled up;
      - Every mountain and hill shall be made low;
      - The crooked and uneven shall be made straight and level, and the
      rough places a plain;
      - The glory (majesty and splendor) of the Lord shall be revealed in
      your life; and
      - All flesh shall see it together and glorify God with you.
      Because the mouth of the Lord has spoken them, they will come to pass
      in your life this new year in Jesus' name. Amen.
      Happy and prosperous New Year!
      In His service,
      Bayo Afolaranmi (Pastor),
      Baptist Building, Oke Bola,