    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2008

      "The LORD will protect you from all danger; he will keep you safe. He
      will protect you as you come and go now and forever" (Psalm 121:7-8,

      The LORD has promised in many places in the Bible to protect His
      people from all danger (see Job 5:19-27; Psalms 41:2; 91:9-16; 97:10;
      145:20; 121:3-8; Proverbs 2:8; 3:23-26; 2 Timothy 4:18). These
      promises were literally fulfilled in the lives of some people
      including me recently. The men of the underworld invaded the city
      where I reside some days ago and unleashed terror on the residents,
      killing many police officers and civilians as they freely robbed some
      banks in the city. I was in one of the downtown churches with a
      pastor-colleague when the operation started. The Lord protected me and
      I got back home safely that day. However, my testimony was not as
      spectacular as those of another pastor-colleague and a member of his
      church. The pastor was caught up in one of the hot spots of the
      operation while the member was caught up in another spot. The
      daredevil armed robbers killed two police officers in the presence of
      the pastor. The church member was in his vehicle for over an hour
      lying down inside the vehicle as the robbers were shooting
      sporadically everywhere. Bullets shattered the windscreen of the
      vehicle while there was another bullet mark on the door of the
      vehicle. It was a real protection of God!

      These testimonies are just a vivid example of the protection of God.
      He has been protecting people even in every normal situation. If He
      opens our eyes to see the dangers from which He is protecting us
      everyday, we would be more grateful for His unending protection.

      As this year is running to an end and throughout the days of your
      life, the Lord will continue to protect you. He will save you from all
      evils. He will guide and guard you in all your ways. He will preserve
      your life in Jesus' name. Amen.