ONE MAN’S FOOD...

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2008

      ONE MAN'S FOOD...

      "For the message about Christ's death on the cross is nonsense to
      those who are being lost; but for us who are being saved it is God's
      power" (1 Corinthians 1:18, TEV).

      One adage says, "One man's food is another man's poison." The adage
      has come to reality many times in my online ministry. Many people are
      happy that they come across the ministry while many are ready to
      crucify me, if possible, for doing the ministry. While many would
      appreciate a message, some would see something wrong in the message,
      while some would remain indifferent to such message.

      The gospel message has saved many souls. More and more souls are being
      blessed in diverse ways by it everyday. In fact, "it is the power of
      God for the salvation of everyone who believes [in the Lord Jesus
      Christ]" (Romans 1:16, NIV). Nonetheless, there are many people that
      are hostile to it. It does not make sense to such people that God
      could empty Himself in order to save humankind (see Philippians
      2:5-8). They are not ready to accept God's plan of salvation for man.
      However, either they accept it or not, nothing can change the plan.
      "For all of us must appear before Christ, to be judged by him. Each
      one will receive what he deserves, according to everything he has
      done, good or bad, in his bodily life" (2 Corinthians 5:10, TEV).

      Even this is applicable to other things that men are doing or saying.
      There are people that will readily accept such actions or words either
      good or bad, and there are people that will reject or oppose the
      actions or words. As there would be ardent advocates of a cause, so
      also would there be antagonists of the very cause. One man's food is
      indeed another man's poison.

      What are you doing that seems that some people are opposing or
      criticising you? Are you convinced within you that you are led by God
      to do such things? If yes, disregard any form of opposition. Continue
      the good cause. Some people are being blessed by it in spite of the
      seeming opposition.