GOD WILL MEET ALL YOUR NEEDS

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2008

      GOD WILL MEET ALL YOUR NEEDS

      "And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches
      in Christ Jesus" (Philippians 4:19, NIV).

      The Lord demonstrated this verse to me recently though in a way I did
      not expect. It was my intention to send my occasional short
      quotes/prayer wishes by SMS that week, but I did not have enough
      credit with the company that provides the online service for that
      purpose for me. I sifted the phone numbers in my list so that I would
      be able to use the credit on my mobile phone to send to people on the
      same network with me. This was costlier and time consuming but it was
      better than not sending to everyone on my list. Immediately I sent
      through the online service, two persons that received the message sent
      some amount of credit to my mobile phone that enabled me not only to
      send to people in my online list, but also to people on my other
      lists. My need of credit that day turned out to be a surplus, and
      through this God blessed more people than my expectation.

      I learned a lesson that day: the Lord indeed supplies people's needs
      in His own way. I had many other wants that day, but the Lord
      miraculously met my specific need for credit to be a channel of His
      blessings to hundreds of people in that means. What certain is that
      the Lord will meet all the other wants in His way because He "is my
      shepherd, [and] I shall not be in want" (Psalm 23:1, NIV).

      What are your needs and wants? Whatever they may be, the Lord knows
      how to meet all these needs and wants in His own way and in His own
      time. "Even lions go hungry for lack of food, but those who obey the
      LORD lack nothing good" (Psalm 34:10, TEV). Just trust in Him. He will
      meet all your needs and wants in Jesus' name. Amen.

      If you have not been part of the SMS aspect of my online ministry and
      you want to be receiving my periodic prayer wishes/inspiring quotes by
      SMS, send you mobile phone number to me at
      <spiritualdigest@...>. Remember to include your country code if
      you are not in Nigeria. God bless you!