JESUS CHRIST IS ALIVE!

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 23, 2008

      JESUS CHRIST IS ALIVE!

      "I am the Living One; I was dead, and behold I am alive for ever and
      ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades" (Revelation 1:18, NIV).

      I once saw a sticker on a vehicle that reads thus: "If your God is
      crucified, try Allah." I laughed to yourself and pitied the originator
      of such idea. Apparently it refers to the crucifixion of Jesus Christ,
      but the originator of the idea and those that are promoting it do not
      know that the crucifixion of Jesus Christ was not the end of His
      story. In fact it was the beginning of His triumph over death and
      Satan. Paul put it this way: "None of the rulers of this age
      understood it, for if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord
      of glory" (1 Corinthians 2:8, NIV).

      It is a historical fact that Jesus Christ was crucified outside the
      city of Jerusalem. He died on the cross according the Scriptures. He
      was buried in a tomb. But praise the Lord, He was raised on the third
      day! He appeared to many of His disciples and others for forty days
      before He ascended to heaven (see Matthew 28; Mark 16; Luke 24; John
      20, 21 and Acts 1). He told John: "I am the Living One; I was dead,
      and behold I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death
      and Hades" (Revelation 1:18, NIV). He is now at the right hand of God
      interceding for us (Romans 8:34; Hebrews 7:25; 1 John 2:1).

      Jesus Christ is alive! He was the only religious leader that died and
      was raised again. This is a great assurance that Christians are not
      serving a dead God. It is a great hope that when Christians die, they
      also will be raised with Him at the end of the age. Jesus said, "I am
      the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even
      though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die"
      (John 11:25-26, NIV). Do you have these assurance and hope? If you are
      not sure of your eternal life, try the eternal living Jesus.

      There is a message written by me that proves the logic of the doctrine
      of resurrection of Jesus Christ. It is titled "IF JESUS CHRIST HAS NOT
      BEEN RAISED...." You may request for it by writing me at
      <spiritualdigest@...>. Happy Easter!

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 30, 2013

[...]

        John: "I am the Living One; I was dead, and behold I am alive for ever and
        ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades" (Revelation 1:18 NIV). He is
        now at the right hand of God interceding for us (Romans 8:34; Hebrews 7:25;
        1 John 2:1).

        Jesus Christ is alive! He was the only religious leader that died and was
        raised again. This is a great assurance that Christians are not serving a
        dead God. It is a great hope that when Christians die, they also will be
        raised with Him at the end of the age. Jesus said, "I am the resurrection
        and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and
        whoever lives and believes in me will never die" (John 11:25-26 NIV). Do
        you have these assurance and hope? If you are not sure of your eternal
        life, try the eternal living Jesus.

        This message was first sent out on March 23, 2008. There is a message