Living Life God's Way 1/28/2008: To Know Him and His Power

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2008

      If God led us to it, He will lead us through it.
      author unknown
      ________________________________

      That I may Know Him and the power of His resurrection.
      Philippians 3:10

      Knowledge increases continually. What seemed impossible one hundred
      years ago, scientists today have achieved or exceeded and have even been
      proved incorrect, many of the theories that we were presented as
      absolute. The same thing will happen one hundred years from now. The
      things we think are so amazing will seem foolish to the scientists of
      tomorrow.
      Time changes all perspectives, but one thing always remains the
      same throughout eternity; and that is Christ Jesus. The most important
      thing we can know and understand is Him. The more we know and understand
      Christ, the more we will come to realize, every circumstance and every
      menial activity of our day, is graced with His presence, as He actively
      works in our lives, creating changes in us that will endure the test of
      time, and remain throughout eternity.

      Prayer: Lord, I desire to know You more. There is more out there than my
      limited human mind can conceive. I surrender each part of each day to
      You. I invite You to be involved in every aspect of my life. The work
      You are doing within my life will create lasting and eternal changes.
      You are my reality. Amen.
      God Today Devotions; 5/31/2004

      Subscribe; send email to rossboss@... and put "subscribe" in
      the subject line