PASTORAL BLESSINGS FOR YOU IN THE YEAR 2008

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2007
      PASTORAL BLESSINGS FOR YOU IN THE YEAR 2008
      Glory be to God for the opportunity of seeing another year – year 2008.
      As usual, Opeyemi my wife, and Boluwatife and IfeOluwa our children
      are joining me to pronounce these pastoral blessings as found in
      Numbers 6:24-26 (AMP) on you this new year:
      - The Lord will bless you;
      - He will watch, guard, and keep you;
      - He will make His face to shine upon;
      - He will enlighten you and be gracious (kind, merciful, and giving
      favor) to you;
      - He will lift up His approving countenance upon you; and
      - He will give you peace (tranquility of heart and life continually)
      in Jesus' name. Amen.
      Happy and prosperous New Year!
      In His service,
      Bayo Afolaranmi (Pastor),