DRY BONES DO RISE AGAIN!

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2007

      DRY BONES DO RISE AGAIN!

      "At least there is hope for a tree: If it is cut down, it will sprout
      again, and its new shoots will not fail. Its roots may grow old in the
      ground and its stump die in the soil, yet at the scent of water it
      will bud and put forth shoots like a plant" (Job 14:7-9, NIV).

      I was happy as I was typing this message that evening. My first laptop
      broke down. I thought I had lost all my documents in it. However, it
      was repaired. The good news was that all my data were restored! It was
      incredible! So dry do rise again! As the news was broken to my wife,
      that was her response.

      This reminded me of Job 14:7-9 quoted above. When the computer broke
      down, I nearly lost hope on it especially when the computer engineer
      that tested it told me the financial implication of its repair. You
      can imagine how depressed I would be then, but "at the scent of water,
      [the computer has budded] and put forth shoots like a plant". I was
      not only able to use it again, but also all the data in it were
      intact.

      What is that hopeless situation in your life? What is that good thing
      in you that seems dead? What are those dry bones in your life? There
      is hope! The dry bones can still rise again!

      Like the Prophet Ezekiel in Ezekiel 37, speak to the dry bones. They
      will indeed rise again. They need your hope of "scent of water" to
      make them "bud and put forth shoots like a plant". There is still
      hope, like that laptop, the dry bones do rise again!

      I first sent out this message on April 9, 2003. I just made some
      adaptation to the original message.