Research Work About Internet Ministries

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2007
      Calvary greetings in Jesus' name.
      Let me briefly introduce myself, though some of you do not need that:
      I am an ordained minister of the Nigerian Baptist Convention. I have
      been doing the Internet ministry for almost five years. Visit
      www.afolabayo.org to know more about my ministry and me. Presently I
      am doing my postgraduate study in theology (religious education) in a
      Baptist theological seminary here in Nigeria.
      I am contemplating on doing a research work on the gospel ministries
      on the Internet and us my findings to write the final disertation
      that will be part of the requirement for the final award of the second
      university degree in my postgraduate study
      I am therefore soliciting for your help in these areas:
      1. Information about recent similar research works on the topic;
      2. Relevant materials that I can use;
      3. Your personal experiences in the gospel ministry on/through the Internet; and
      4. Any other help you can render me in this proposed project.
      Please send your response directly to me at
      <spiritualdigest@...>. God bless you!