Living Life God's Way 9/10/2007

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2007

      Memo From God
      Part 1 of 2

      Effective immediately, please be aware that there are changes you
      need to make in your life. These changes need to be completed in order
      that I may fulfill my promises to you to grant you peace, joy, and
      happiness in this life.

      * Quit Worrying....Life has dealt you a blow and all you do is sit
      and worry. Have you forgotten that I am here to take all your
      burdens and carry them for you? Or do you enjoy fretting over every
      little thing that comes your way?
      * Put It On The List....Something needs to be done or taken care of.
      Put it on the list. No, not on YOUR list. Put it on MY to-do list.
      Let ME be the one to take care of the problem. I can't help you
      until you turn it over to me. And although my to-do list is long, I
      am, after all, God. I can take care of anything you put into my
      hands. In fact, if the truth were ever really known, I take care of
      a lot of things that you never even realize.
      * Trust Me....Once you've given your burdens to me, quit trying to
      take then back. Trust in me. Have faith that I will take care of
      all your needs, your problems and your trials. Problems4ms with
      kids? Put them on my list. Problem with finances? Put it on my
      list. Problems with your emotional roller coaster? For my sake, put
      it on my list. I want to help you. All you have to do is ask.
      * Leave it Alone....Don't wake up one morning and say, "Well, I'm
      feeling much stronger now, I think I can handle it from here." Why
      do you think you're feeling stronger now? It's simple. You gave me
      your burdens and I'm taking care of them. I also renew your
      strength and cover you in my peace. Don't you know that If I give
      you these problems back, you will be right back where you started?
      Leave them with me and forget about them. Just let me do my job.
      * Talk To Me....I want you to forget a lot of things. Forget what was
      making you crazy. Forget the worry and the fretting because you
      know I'm in control. But there's one thing I pray your never
      forget. Please don't forget to talk to me OFTEN! I love you. I want
      to hear your voice. I want you to include me in on things going on
      in your life. I want to hear you talk about your friends and
      family. Prayer is simply you having a conversation with me. I want
      to be your dearest friend.

      Subscribe; send email to rossboss@... and put "subscribe" in
      the subject line
      Unsubscribe; send email to rossboss@... and put "unsubscribe"