OUR PRAYERS FOR YOU THIS NEW YEAR!

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2007

      OUR PRAYERS FOR YOU THIS NEW YEAR!

      My wife, Opeyemi, and I including our son, Boluwatife, and daughter,
      IfeOluwa, wish you all happy and prosperous New Year (2007)!

      As a family, we have decided to use Isaiah 41:17-20 to pray for you as
      we enter this New Year:
      - The Lord God will answer when you call unto Him this New Year;
      - He will not ever forsake you;
      - He will open up rivers for you on high plateaus of life;
      - He will give you fountains of water in the valleys of your life;
      - In the deserts of your life will be pools of water;
      - And rivers fed by springs shall flow across the dry, parched ground; and
      - He will plant trees – cedars, myrtle, olive trees, the cypress, fir
      and pine – on barren land (that is, He will do many good things for
      you where you and other people have thought that they are impossible).
      - Everyone will see this miracle and understand that it is God who has done it.

      Once again, Happy New Year (2007)!

      In His service,

      Pastor & Mrs. Bayo Afolaranmi,
      Baptist Building, Oke Bola,