JESUS CHRIST IS COMING BACK!

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2006

      JESUS CHRIST IS COMING BACK!
      *

      "Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those
      who pierced him; and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him.
      So shall it be! Amen" (Revelation 1:7, NIV).

      "This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in
      the same way you have seen him go into heaven" (Acts 1:11, NIV).

      The emperor went on a journey. Most of his subjects thought that he would
      not come back. In fact, they had been planning to crown another person as
      the emperor of the kingdom. However, there were a number of men that were
      loyal to him, and that were warning the rebellious subjects about the
      impending return of the emperor. The emperor eventually returned and judged
      the rebellious people accordingly.

      The return of our Lord Jesus Christ is certain. He will come back not as a
      Savior, but as a Judge. It is ludicrous for some to believe that Jesus
      Christ is coming back to live a normal life again, getting married and
      having children! The Holy Bible in many places attests to the second coming
      of Jesus Christ especially to come and judge humankind (see Matthew 24:30;
      26:64; Acts 1:9-11; Revelation 1:7; 14:14-16). He will come in His glory.

      Will you be like one of those rebellious people that did not want their
      emperor to come back? Are you ready for the judgment of Jesus Christ when He
      returns? Jesus Christ will indeed return to judge. What kind of judgment
      will He give you? Will He commend you or condemn you? You can receive His
      commendation only when you have believed in Him and continue to do His
      commands. His condemnation is certain for those that do not believe in Him
      (John 3:18, 36).

      Jesus Christ is indeed coming back!