Living Life God's Way 5/31/2006; Trusting God's Promises

    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2006

      He'll work in ways you may not recognize or understand. And He is big
      enough to do things you have labeled impossible. He has enough power.
      He has enough time. He is bigger than your problem. Believe in Him
      more than in what you may see. Trust in Him more than what you may
      feel. You can question. He can handle your questions. God is highly
      confident in His own plans. He can do everything but fail.
      Kathy Troccoli

      My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure;
      I have spoken it, I will also bring it to pass; I have purposed it, I
      will also do it.
      Isaiah 46:10-11
      Most of us can say that there has been at least one moment in our
      lives when we have doubted God and His promises. The evidence
      surrounding us may seem insurmountable. It's OK to express our true
      feelings to God, sharing our frustrations, fears, and doubts with Him.
      He isn't angered at our humanity, only when we attempt to cover it up.
      When we fail, He is able to restore us; when we're afraid and doubtful,
      He reassures us. As brilliant as we may think we are, we simply don't
      understand the vastness of God's ways. His plans consist of more than
      just our lives; they are woven together into the lives of many others.
      he knows the exact time to bring them all together, to accomplish His
      perfect plan. We may think something is insignificant, yet it may have a
      huge impact on someone else. Sometimes we wait on His promises, but we
      need never doubt that He will finish it exactly the way He has intended.
      Like a child trusts their parents, so should we trust God. Instead of
      kicking and screaming, throwing a fit when things don't go our way, we
      need to snuggle into His arms, telling Him how we feel, and allowing Him
      to comfort us, and ease our fears. He is God, Creator of all, and His
      way is always the best way.
      Prayer: You are faithful to Your word and all Your promises are true. I
      may not always see clearly and understand Your ways and Your timing, but
      I trust that You love me and that You want the very best for my life.
      Help me to be completely honest as I draw near to You today. Comfort my
      soul, and remove all fear and doubt. Help me to see past the present
      circumstances, and give me patience to wait for Your completed work; in
      Jesus' name, Amen
      God Today Devotions; 4/7/2005
      in the subject line
      Comments or questions; send email to rossboss@...