Living Life God's Way 4/24/2006; His Mercy Is New Each Morning

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24 6:01 PM

      We can walk without fear, full of hope and courage and strength....
      waiting for the endless good which God is always giving
      as fast as He can get us to take it in.
      George Macdonald

      For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive;
      and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee.
      Psalm 86:5
      Failure is not a terminal condition, unless we allow it to be. We
      may stumble, but if we repent and receive the correction and instruction
      from God, we will find grace and mercy and the ability to keep stepping
      forward on our journey. Ignoring and making excuses for our failures,
      leaves us stagnate and retreating back into our past. We have all failed
      at one point or another, but God will never fail us. His mercy is new
      each morning. God understands our human frailties, but not when we
      attempt to excuse it. We can run from the truth, but must face it and
      embrace the correction and instruction of God. His grace is sufficient.
      Failure is an opportunity for God to strengthen, teach us and prepare us
      for our destiny on this Earth and our eternal destiny in His presence.
      How grateful we need to be for the grace and mercy of our God. We were
      nothing, yet He has made us heirs to His Kingdom, we had nothing, and He
      has given us everything.
      God Today Devotions; 3/30/2004