Living Life God's Way 4/3/2006; Don't Worry About Anything

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 5:41 AM

      Don't be afraid for tomorrow, God is already there.
      Ethel Lofgren
      ____________________________________

      Don't Worry About Anything
      Worry is the vampire that drains life by its force.
      Worry stagnates the mind, creates an imbalance in the immune
      system; weakens the throat, your power, and authority center; impairs
      the ability to see beyond the thing being worried about.
      We worry about things we cannot control.
      We worry about the past and the future.
      We worry about the things we cannot do or have not done and how
      they will affect what we are doing right now.
      Worry creates confusion, disorder, and helplessness.
      Then we worry when we cannot figure things out.
      Take the situation creating the worry and make a commitment to
      yourself to let it go and move on.
      Everyone knows that when sunlight hits a vampire, it first shrivels
      up and then it is gone.
      author unknown

      Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything, tell God
      what you need,
      and thank him for all he has done. If you do this, you will experience
      God's peace,
      which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His
      peace
      will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.
      Philippians 4:6-7