Living Life God's Way 2/6/2006; Prayer For Your Wife/Husband Has Great Power; Part 1
- +Living Life God's Way+
Prayer For Your Wife Has Great Power
by Whitney Von Lake Hopler
(I might recommend that women reverse all references to wife, mother,
men, father, husband, etc and pray for your husbands in the same way..my
When you pray for your wife, God will bless both her and you in
your life together. Prayer invites God to unleash His great power, and
your marriage is too important for you not to invest in praying for your
Prayer will also bring you and your wife closer. There's no greater
way to express your love for your wife than to pray for her.
Here are some way you can pray for your wife:
* Pray that you will be the kind of person God wants you to be so you
can be the best husband possible for your wife. Ask God to show you
how to fully love your wife, and how to pray for her in all
* Pray that your wife will walk closely with Christ, be filled with
the Holy Spirit, and be able to discern God's will and follow it.
* Pray that God will give you insight into your wife's emotions, and
that she would enjoy stability and peace.
* Pray that God will enable your wife to be the best mother she can
be, that her children will respond well to her, and that if she's
not a mother yet but wants to be, that God will help her.
* Pray that your wife will feel comfortable communicating with you,
no matter what her mood, and that you will be able to help her stay
calm and rely on God's grace when she doesn't feel right.
* Pray that God will continually strengthen all aspects of your
marriage, protect it from destruction, and grow love between you.
* Pray that your wife will respect and trust you as a spiritual
leader, and that you will be completely submitted to God so that
you can effectively serve as a spiritual leader.
This is part 1 of 3
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]