Living Life God's Way 2/1/2006; Encouragements When Life Is Difficult
- +Living Life God's Way+
Part 2 of 3
Encouragements When Life Is Difficult
* You can give God a thimble, a bucket, or a drum to fill.
* We never know what good He will bring out of a seemingly hopeless
* Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you.
* God has said, "I will never leave you; I will never abandon you."
* Let's not doubt God's all sufficient enablement. He will carry us
through life's darkest hours.
* When God is at work, suffering setbacks, hardships may still occur.
* Samson's story teaches us that it is never too late to start over.
* Believe that God has a solution, a provision, or a gift to match
* Ask, "What would Jesus do?"
* God always answers our prayers, changes circumstances or supplies
power to overcome.
* Do not worry about tomorrow, sufficient for today is its own
* God in His mercy delivered His people over and over again.
compiled by R. R. Ball
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]