Living Life God's Way 2/1/2006; Encouragements When Life Is Difficult

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2006

      Part 2 of 3

      Encouragements When Life Is Difficult

      * You can give God a thimble, a bucket, or a drum to fill.
      * We never know what good He will bring out of a seemingly hopeless
      situation.
      * Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you.
      * God has said, "I will never leave you; I will never abandon you."
      * Let's not doubt God's all sufficient enablement. He will carry us
      through life's darkest hours.
      * When God is at work, suffering setbacks, hardships may still occur.
      * Samson's story teaches us that it is never too late to start over.
      * Believe that God has a solution, a provision, or a gift to match
      your difficulty.
      * Ask, "What would Jesus do?"
      * God always answers our prayers, changes circumstances or supplies
      power to overcome.
      * Do not worry about tomorrow, sufficient for today is its own
      trouble.
      * God in His mercy delivered His people over and over again.

      compiled by R. R. Ball