Living Life God's Way 1/30/2006; Encouragements When Life Is Difficult
- +Living Life God's Way+
Part 1 of 3
Encouragements When Life Is Difficult
* God's hand is in everything, so we can leave everything in God's
* God will work with us in a seemingly hopeless situation.
* No matter how far you have strayed, God still loves you.
* Great problems put you in a perfect position to watch God's big
* Just take one small step toward Me and I will meet you there.
* Concentrating on God and his power will help you see the way out.
* Focus on God and trust him - that is all he needs to begin His work
* God doesn't need much from us to accomplish his plan in our life.
* I am powerless to choose my fate; I have the power to choose my
response to my fate.
* Let God have your life, he can do more with it than you can.
* I will never turn away anyone who comes to me.
Compiled by R. R. Ball
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]