Living Life God's Way 1/30/2006; Encouragements When Life Is Difficult

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2006

      Part 1 of 3

      Encouragements When Life Is Difficult

      * God's hand is in everything, so we can leave everything in God's
      hands.
      * God will work with us in a seemingly hopeless situation.
      * No matter how far you have strayed, God still loves you.
      * Great problems put you in a perfect position to watch God's big
      answers.
      * Just take one small step toward Me and I will meet you there.
      * Concentrating on God and his power will help you see the way out.
      * Focus on God and trust him - that is all he needs to begin His work
      in you.
      * God doesn't need much from us to accomplish his plan in our life.
      * I am powerless to choose my fate; I have the power to choose my
      response to my fate.
      * Let God have your life, he can do more with it than you can.
      * I will never turn away anyone who comes to me.

      Compiled by R. R. Ball