Living Life God's Way 1/2/2006; God's Timing is Perfect

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2006

      Herein is joy, amid the ebb and flow of the passing world:
      God remains unmoved, and his throne endures forever.
      Robert Coleman

      But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may
      be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.
      James 1:4
      We may come up against a problem that seems to have no resolution. Many
      years may even pass, before we see a glimmer of God's plan unfolding in
      the midst of them. As frustrating as it is, all our problems don't have
      the instant resolutions we desire and it is hard to be patient as we
      wait and trust. Understanding God's ways, and timetable, is not the same
      as ours and His word and His promises are true and unchanging, give us
      hope as we wait. Patience is a virtue, it isn't something that comes
      naturally, but is imparted to us by the power of the Holy Spirit.
      Patience isn't obtained instantly; it is a process, which sometimes,
      seems to be leading us one step forward and two steps back. Waiting does
      not mean God has not heard our plea and nothing is happening in the
      situation. It simply means, the time is not right and even when it seems
      we are traveling on the slow but steady path, we will still arrive at
      our destination, right on time. It may be ten minutes or ten years, but
      always on time.

      Prayer: Lord, I desire nothing less than Your perfect will. I submit my
      life and heart to You, trusting in Your perfect time, You will complete
      what You have begun in my life. You have heard the prayer of my heart
      and I wait patiently for You to bring it to completion. I give You all
      the glory and all the praise. Amen
      God Today Devotions; 1/25/2005