OUR PRAYERS FOR YOU THIS NEW YEAR!

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2006

      OUR PRAYERS FOR YOU THIS NEW YEAR!

      My wife, Opeyemi, and I including our son, Boluwatife, and daughter,
      IfeOluwa, wish you all happy and prosperous New Year (2006)!

      As a family, we have decided to use the prayers of Jabez in 1
      Chronicles 4:10 to pray for you as we enter this New Year:

      - The Lord will abundantly bless you in this new year;
      - He will enlarge your territory more than what you expect;
      - His hand will be with you for goodness, prosperity and promotion;
      - He will keep me from all harm and danger; and
      - You will be free from all kind of pain and sorrow in the New Year in
      Jesus' name. Amen.

      Once again, Happy New Year (2006)!

      In His service,

      Pastor & Mrs. Bayo Afolaranmi,
      Baptist Building, Oke Bola,
      PMB 5113, Ibadan 200001, Nigeria.
      +234 805 515 9591
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/spiritualdigest2003

      NB
      Send your reply directly to or copy me at spiritualdigest@... or
      spiritualdigest@.... God bless you!!!

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2007

        OUR PRAYERS FOR YOU THIS NEW YEAR!

        My wife, Opeyemi, and I including our son, Boluwatife, and daughter,
        IfeOluwa, wish you all happy and prosperous New Year (2007)!

        As a family, we have decided to use Isaiah 41:17-20 to pray for you as
        we enter this New Year:
        - The Lord God will answer when you call unto Him this New Year;
        - He will not ever forsake you;
        - He will open up rivers for you on high plateaus of life;
        - He will give you fountains of water in the valleys of your life;
        - In the deserts of your life will be pools of water;
        - And rivers fed by springs shall flow across the dry, parched ground; and
        - He will plant trees – cedars, myrtle, olive trees, the cypress, fir
        and pine – on barren land (that is, He will do many good things for
        you where you and other people have thought that they are impossible).
        - Everyone will see this miracle and understand that it is God who has done it.

        Once again, Happy New Year (2007)!