YOU ALSO CAN PRAISE GOD!

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10, 2005
      YOU ALSO CAN PRAISE GOD!
      “The village musicians gather at the village well to sing of the triumphs of the Lord. Again and again they sing the ballad of how the Lord saved Israel” (Judges 5:11, TLB).
      I was in a cybercafé one day when a young man just bursted into song of praise to God. He was even rolling on the ground as he was appreciating His Creator. All of us that were there surfing the Internet could not fathom the cause of the sudden praise. It was in his praises that we heard that he has just discovered that he got good result in the GCE examination he sat for recently. He recounted in his praises how he had breakthrough especially in some important subjects in the examination after many attempts in ten years. Indeed, he deserves to sing song of praise to God!
      Deborah and the people of Israel did not have good result in any written examination, but they had more causes to sing song of praise to God. They had just had resounding victory over one of their archenemies – the Canaanites. They testified to the goodness of God in their lives.
      Do you also have any cause to sing song of praise to God? God is good all the time! Even when it seems that He has not done what you want from Him, there are still many causes to sing song of praise to Him. Habakkuk concluded his prophecy with words of praise in spite of the fact that it seemed God did not act as he expected. Hear him: “Though the fig tree does not bud and there are no grapes on the vines, though the olive crop fails and the fields produce no food, though there are no sheep in the pen and no cattle in the stalls, yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will be joyful in God my Savior. The Sovereign LORD is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a deer, he enables me to go on the heights” (Habakkuk 3:17-19, NIV). The psalmist said, “It is good to praise the LORD and make music to your name, O Most High” (Psalm 92:1, NIV). You also can praise God!

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 13, 2012

        YOU ALSO CAN PRAISE GOD!

        "The village musicians gather at the village well to sing of the triumphs
        of the Lord. Again and again they sing the ballad of how the Lord saved
        Israel" (Judges 5:11 TLB).

        I was in a cybercaf� one day when a young man just bursted into song of
[...]

        This message was first sent out on July 10, 2005.