JUST ANOTHER DAY THAT THE LORD HAS KEPT

  • javarius1
    Message 1 of 173 , Oct 1, 2001
      ME PRAYER REQUEST FOR MY BROTHER VAN... I ASK
      THAT YOU KEEP HIM IN YOUR PRAYERS THE DOCTORS REPORT
      THAT HIS LIVER DOESNT LOOK GOOD BUT I'M STANDING AND
      DEPENDING ON GODS REPORT BY HIS STRIPES WE ARE HEALED KEEP
      OUR FAMILY IN YOUR PRAYERS KEE~KEE I'LL GET IN
      CONTACT WITH YOU SISSY THATNK,YOU FOR EVERY CONVERSATION
      WE HAD ON HIM .. I LOVE MY BROTHER & I LOVE YOU FOR
      BEING THAT KIND OF FRIEND!!
    • javarius1
      Message 173 of 173 , Mar 12, 2002
        THE WORLD PASSETH AWAY... BUT HE THAT DOETH THE
        WILL OF GOD ABIDETH FOREVER." I JOHN 2:17 LORD HELP US
        TO SEE THE EVIDENCE OF YOUR PRESENCE AND TO REALIZE
        ANEW YOUR PROMISE TO BE WITH THOSE WHO KEEP YOUR
        COMMANDMENTS...