Living Life God's Way 11/4/2004; God's Purpose Revealed

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2004

      We are always seeking the reason. We want to know why.
      But God does not reveal His plan - He reveals Himself.
      Bob Benson
      __________________________________

      God's Purpose Revealed
      That the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh
      2 Corinthians 4:11
      The fretting friction of our daily life,
      Heart weariness with loving patience borne,
      The meek endurance of the inward strife,
      The painful crown of thorn,

      Prepare the heart for God's own dwelling place,
      Adorn with sacred loveliness His shrine,
      And brighten every inconspicuous grace,
      For God alone to shine
      Mary E. Atkinson

      God has a purpose for each one of us, a work for each one to do, a place
      for each one to fill, an influence for each one to exert, a likeness to
      His dear Son for each one to manifest, and then, a place for each one to
      fill in His holy temple.
      Arthur C. A. Hall

      The surest method of arriving at a knowledge of God's eternal purposes
      about is to be found in the right use of the present moment. God's will
      does not come to us in the whole, but in fragments, and generally in
      small fragments. It is our business to piece it together, and to live it
      into one orderly vocation.
      F. W. Faber