Re: bible question

  • jag35211
    Message 1 of 173 , Jan 12, 2002
      Thanks Inspiration for letting us know the
      answer. I am anxiously awaiting the next questions. I
      have all my resource books at the puter now, and I am
      ready to go! god bless you all, yours in Christ, Jag
    • javarius1
      Message 173 of 173 , Mar 12, 2002
        THE WORLD PASSETH AWAY... BUT HE THAT DOETH THE
        WILL OF GOD ABIDETH FOREVER." I JOHN 2:17 LORD HELP US
        TO SEE THE EVIDENCE OF YOUR PRESENCE AND TO REALIZE
        ANEW YOUR PROMISE TO BE WITH THOSE WHO KEEP YOUR
        COMMANDMENTS...