Living Life God's Way 10/3/2004

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3 6:20 AM

      Weekend Edition

      There is no other way in which one's life will be so surely, so quickly
      transfigured, as in the faithful, happy, cheerful doing of every-day
      tasks. We need to remember that this world is not so much a place for
      doing things as for making character. Right in the midst of what some
      people call drudgery is the very best place to get the transformed,
      transfigured life. The doing of common tasks patiently, promptly,
      faithfully, cheerfully, makes the character beautiful and bright. But we
      must take heed always that we do our tasks, whatever they are, with love
      in our heart. Doing any kind of work unwillingly, with complaint and
      murmuring, hurts the life.
      J. R. MILLER