205Why are christians so uptight about sex? We are a very upscale

  • Antonio Antinori
    Nov 20, 2002
      bi-couple that love to have sex with other men and woman! Im a Govt
      contractor with lots of money for the right girls and boys. My wife
      loves to have sex with other girls and guys. Does that make us any
      less worthy of Gods Love? God taught us to be fruitful and multiply
      and that means lots of sex. And I as a male love the touch of another
      man! Please tell me are these things wrong? I still love Christians
      even though they are so boring! If you want to spice up your love
      life join my group for Holy Swingers and other fun people! Antonio and
      wife!