179YES YES BROTHER STEVE THAT'S THE WORD OF GOD

  • javarius1
    Apr 2, 2002
      BLESS THE LORD BLESS THE LORD EVERYTHING IS GONNA BE DONE IN A
      TWINKLE OF AN EYE AND THE TWINKLE OF AN EYE IS FAST WE HAVE TO BE ALL
      SO READY STAND ON THE WORD OF GOD BECAUSE THE WORD IS REAL!!! GOD IS
      REAL DEAR FATHER THANK,YOU FOR THE HOLY SPIRIT AND FOR THE STRENGTH
      IT GIVES TEACH ME HOW TO FIX MY THOUGHTS ON YOU AND YOUR LOVE AND
      POWER..... THANK,YOU LORD LORD TOUCH THE HEARTS OF EVERY MEMBER LORD
      GIVE TO THEM THERE HEART DESIRE LORD I WANT MORE OF YOU ...THE SONG
      SAYS YOU CAN HAVE THIS HOLD WORLD BUT JUST GIVE ME JESUS.. LORD I
      NEED YOU PLEASE DON'T PASS ME BY YOU KNOW MY THOUGHTS BEFORE I DID
      LORD GIVE ME A BREAKTHROUGH THAT I KNOW IT HAD TO COME FROM YOU I ASK
      THAT YOU WATCH OVER OUR CHILDREN LET YOUR BLOOD COVER THEM FROM ALL
      HURT HARM & DANGER AND OUR FAMILIES IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME AMEN