132Re: POP QUIZZZZZZZZ

  • sisterangel22
    Feb 1, 2002
      Okay, I'll bite. (smile). I'm beleiving God for a
      total healing from Fibromyalgia. It seems like satan
      has thrown everything he had at me recently. My
      pressure went up to 203/99 and I thought I was not gonna
      make it. I want to be healed from the top of my head
      to the soles of my feet!! I know God will do it. It
      may not be when I want, but I know His timing is
      immpecable. I feel that God still has work for me to do and I
      want to be ready!! P.S. I'm claiming that Lexus jeep,
      too! LOL!! Loveyou, SisterAngel
    • Show all 173 messages in this topic